AmenitiesThe Assiniboine Trail Guest House is surrounded by mature trees that line the property of our home. The westerley view overlooks the beautiful, natural setting along the Oxbow of the Assiniboine River.
During your welcomed stay at the Assiniboine Trail Guest House, enjoy many of the outdoor activities.
- Fire Pit
- Canoeing / Life Jackets Available
- Fishing off the bank
- On site Bicycles to use
- Bird watching
- As well as area wildlife to view
In the Area
- Take a leisurely walk next door and enjoy the Medicine Rock Heritage Park
- The St. Francois Country Store stocks groceries, daily necessities and Liquor
- Roman Catholic Church
- Bank/Post Office
- Whitehorse Gift Emporium and Tea Room
- Spectacular view of the Canada Goose migration in your backyard
(Sept – Nov)
- Bring your own Cross-country Skis or snowmobile
- Sheltered ice skating across the road in the community centre
- Laundry service upon request
- Airport Shuttle service upon request
- Meals can be arranged in advance with special attention to gluten free needs.